AllBrine Nr.1/AllBrine 800 gram spreader
(Premium universal brine product with sea salt) Usage: Salting, dry brining, wet brining or injecting. Indispensable for: barbecue, grill, hot smoking, cold smoking, and more.
Suitable for: fish, meat, poultry, vegetables and more. For example: steak, smoked salmon, game, chicken, poultry, beef brisket, smoked meat, pulled pork, ribs, etc.
Use and Dosage of “AllBrine Nr.1” and “AllBrine Color”
Dry salting / Dry brining:
Apply AllBrine dry as needed. Keep salted product refrigerated.
100 grams of AllBrine per liter of water*. Dissolve in boiling water and allow to cool back to refrigerator temperature (1˚C – 7˚C). Brining / marinating product in the AllBrine solution. Or inject with the AllBrine solution. Keep brine / injected product refrigerated.
* recommended solution. Adjust to your own recipe if desired
(AllBrine Dry, directly on the product)
- weight loss
- More concentrated taste of the product.
- Less absorption of flavors from brine mix.
- Saltier end product
- Longer shelf life
Wet brining or injecting:
(AllBrine Dissolved in water)
- Weight gain
- Less concentrated taste of the product.
- More absorption of flavors from the brine mix.
- Less salty end product than dry salting
- Refrigerated limited shelf life.