AllBrine Nr.2/AllBrine color 800 gram spreader
(Premium Brining product with color salt for meat) Usage: Salting, dry brining, wet brining or injecting with color retention of meat. Indispensable for: barbecue, grill, hot smoking, cold smoking and more.
Suitable for: meat products with color retention. For example: Pulled pork, ribs, ham, bacon, sausage, chicken, pastrami, cold cuts, etc.
Do not use with fish and vegetables! “AllBrine No.1” is suitable for this.
Use and Dosage of “AllBrine Nr.1” and “AllBrine Color”
Dry salting / Dry brining:
Apply AllBrine dry as needed. Keep salted product refrigerated.
100 grams of AllBrine per liter of water*. Dissolve in boiling water and allow to cool back to refrigerator temperature (1˚C – 7˚C). Brining / marinating product in the AllBrine solution. Or inject with the AllBrine solution. Keep brine / injected product refrigerated.
* recommended solution. Adjust to your own recipe if desired
(AllBrine Dry, directly on the product)
- weight loss
- More concentrated product taste
- Less absorption of flavors from brine mix
- Saltier end product
- Longer shelf life
Wet brining or injecting:
(AllBrine Dissolved in water)
- Weight gain
- Less concentrated product taste
- More absorption of flavors from the brine mix
- Less salty end product than dry salting
- Refrigerated limited shelf life.