Today they are pickin’ for a table for the mini kettle grill, and cookin’ up some Marinated Beef Steaks. And they are both real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
- Round steak — 8 Pound, pounded
- Green onion — 2 Bunch (200 gm), coarsely chopped, with juices
- Garlic cloves — 20 , smashed (15-20)
- Orange juice — 1 Gallon
- Soy sauce — 2 Cup (32 tbs)
- Worcestershire sauce — 15 Ounce
- Honey — 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Hot sauce To Taste — (few drops) (Optional)
- Vegetable oil — 1â2 Cup (8 tbs)
- GETTING READY
- In a bucket, place the pounded steak; add green onion, garlic, orange juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, hot sauce, and vegetable oil. Cover and set aside for 7-8 hours. If the meat is pounded thin then marinade for a couple of hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Place steak on grill, cover and cook until done.
- Serve hot with smoked beans and enjoy!
- THINGS YOU WILL NEED