BBQ BEEF RIBS SMOKED ON THE GRILL
- Category: bbq
- Cuisine: usa
Written by BBQ Pit Boys | Follow BBQ Pit Boys on Google+
- Beef rib rack — 4 , bone in
- Vegetable oil/Olive oil — 1â4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
- Salt — To Taste
- Pepper — To Taste
- Apple juice, vinegar, beer mix — 1â2 Cup (8 tbs) (for mopping as needed)
- GETTING READY
- Remove the membrane from beef ribs and clean by removing extra tissue, leaving the fat cap.
- Preheat smoker to 225-250 degree F.
- Coat beef with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat on smoker, over indirect flame, cover and cook for 4 hours or until done.
- After about 2 hours, spin the ribs for even cooking and mop with the apple juice, vinegar, beer mixture.
- Remove from grill and let the meat rest for 20 minutes before carving.