BEEF KABOBS WITH BEER AND CHILI MARINADE
- Category: bbq
- Cuisine: usa
recipe by bbqpitboys
- Top Round Steak (London Broil) â 2-3 lbs.
- Gallon size plastic bag
- Bamboo skewers – No need to soak in water
- Dry Mustard â 1 Tablespoon
- Chili Sauce â 1 whole bottle
- Green Onion â ½ cup chopped
- Beer â 12oz. favorite brand
- Hot Sauce â 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves â 3-4 crushed
- Jalapeno Pepper – 1 chopped
- Make steak marinade by combining ingredients in a gallon size plastic zip lock baggie. Mix well.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain. Meat will be tough if not tenderized.
- Place sliced beef in marinade for at least two hours (longer is better).
- Bring grill temperature up to 375-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove steak from marinade and place tightly on skewers. Reserve marinade for basting.
- Place kabobs directly over coals to sear steak.
- Turn after 2-3 minutes and baste with left over marinade.
- Cook to desired doneness and remove from grill.