chinees varkensvlees op de bbq
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons xiao hsing wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic (grated, optional)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated, optional)
- 1 (2 pound) pork butt or shoulder (cut into long slices about 1 inch thick)
- Mix all of the ingredients, brush half of the mixture over the pork and let marinate, in the fridge, for a few hours to over night.
- Roast on a hot grill for 30 minutes.
- Flip, marinate and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler and broil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, slice thinly and serve with remaining sauce.