Written by BBQ Pit Boys |
- Beef rib roast 6 Pound, tied (3 bone)
- Garlic cloves 3 , halved
- Butter 3 Tablespoon (as needed)
- Beef broth 2 Cup (32 tbs) (as needed)
- FOR RUB
- Salt 3 Tablespoon
- Garlic powder 2 Teaspoon
- Onion powder 2 Teaspoon
- Fresh ground black peppercorn 2 Teaspoon
- FOR GRAVY
- Butter 1 Tablespoon (as needed)
- Beef stock 1 1â2 Cup (24 tbs) (as needed)
- Flour 1 Tablespoon, dissolved in water (as needed)
- Plug garlic cloves inside the beef, make ½-inch slits all over, and then coat it liberally with the rub.
- Rub and coat the meat with butter.
- In a pan, place the beef bone side down and then pop in grill. Pour some beef broth into the pan. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 300-325 degree F and continue to cook. Pour more beef broth after 40 minutes of cooking and further as and when needed. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 120 degree F.
- Remove the meat from grill, cover with foil and let rest for 30 minutes.
- FOR GRAVY:
- Meanwhile, in the pan dripping add butter and allow it to melt.
- Pour beef broth, bring to a boil and then add flour mixture. Cook to get desired consistency.